Man, I’ve been doing this a while. This consulting thing. This soap, fragrance thing. But now I’m not doing it as “some stuff on the side”
I’m really doing it full time.
So here goes.
Here’s the technical side of my business:
- Do you need a responsive website?
- Do you need a fresh look for your existing website?
- Do you need content management for you website?
- Do you need someone to handle your web inquiries and updates?
- Do you need someone to manage your social media?
- Do you need a quality tester for your existing website?
- Do you need content creation, copy writing or editing?
- Do you need someone with creative marketing ideas?
If so, contact me at: hp (at) mesmerizemedia (dot) net
And, the creative I “make things” part of my business:
- Do you need a spray to help you focus?
- Do you need a spray to help you relax?
- Do you need a spray to cleanse and recharge your space?
- Do you need an all natural, part organic scrub, body butter or bath detox?
- Do you need an all natural products gift basket for a party, shower or wedding?
If so please contact my via: contact (at) trulymckee (dot) com
Posted in Design, I <3 the Internets, it turns, Technology
Tagged content management, creativity, local business, love, marketing, me inc., mesmerizemedia.net, natural products, organic products, responsive website, small business, small business owner, Technology, trulymckee.com, web develoment
water from heaven.
the dampness of you.
waves in your hands.
Posted in I Can Have, it turns, Shenanigans, Uncategorized
Tagged cool wine, Erie Islands, fun, Huron, lake cottage, Lake Erie, love, puffy clouds, rays of the sun, sand, sun, sunning, sunshine, surf, swimming, Vermilion, waves, wind
Missing my book club ladies but remembering years past, hanging at The Lake.
Posted in I Can Have, it turns, Uncategorized
Tagged beauty, book club, book review, Clifton Beach, colors of summer, confabulation, cool wine, fun times, Lake Erie, love, picnic, Rocky River, sunset, The Ladies
I have so much more pink to give. And an almost unlimited supply of blue.
Continued from yesterday here http://wp.me/pDsGN-Ml
I whip off the cover of my phone. I pull the car over. I wipe down the phone. My phone rings. I answer it and warn the caller that my phone could die at any moment.
damn delicious Buttery Spread
The “Buttery Spread” (not actually butter) was seeping through the layers of my phone screen. It was blotchy but that damn phone still worked. Thankfully the oil never “spread” to the guts of the phone.
DD very kindly replaced the screen for me. Damn, those screws are tiny. I think he had to use a magnifying glass on parts of it. It worked ok. But the screeen started to delaminate and the A, S and E key no longer worked.
I dropped it on the floor in Giant Eagle and cracked the screen by the Home Key. Just a few cracks.
Two weeks later I dropped it on the concrete at the Garden Center at Lowe’s. And cracked the entire top half of the screen. It got really wonky after that.
DD even more kindly replaced the screen again. He worked pretty fast this time. He knows all the tricks now.
I had the screen replaced and everything felt fresh and new. I went out immediately and purchased a LifeProof case. No water. No impact. No snow. No Oil. Will ever ruin my phone.
Posted in I <3 the Internets, it turns, Shenanigans, Technology
Tagged Blackberry, cracked screen, DrunkDude saves the day, flip phone, Iphone 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, LifeProof Case, techie, Technology, water damage