My house is still clean. And I’ve even had time to surf the internet. That joke is starting to get old. So I’ll stop.
My laundry is done, let’s celebrate a little LINKLOVE about apparel:
- Have you ever had a bad time in Levi’s? I thought every woman in the 70′s should look like this. My Aunt did and so did my Cousin Ellen.
- Uniform guidelines from the 40′s are kind of quaint. No matter how many times I say I’d like to wear a uniform, I know I’m kidding myself.
- “Unlikely materials and a playful esprit“
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s cat suit and the story of making it. Meeeeow!
- Highlights from Elie Saab, Gaultier & Iris van Herpen. (Yeah, like I’m all couture. Hah!) Gratuitous shots of top hats and corsets though. Go see!
- Putting together a date night outfit with Bri. I really love this look.
So, that’s it for this week….enjoy the pretties and keep walking your walk. Cat walk or not.