So far, my blog has been prettty lame. I will do my best to hit it once a week. Especially considering I am absolutely obsessed with Uncle Crappy, I could post my own stuff, you’d think.
(back to previous post, I have never been good at keeping any kind of a journal)
TNT update…we’re taking at least a week off training. I got the Boop’s righteous cold and my head and right butt cheek are literally FULL of antibiotics. I reallly miss going on rides. I am pretty sure I’m addicted!
Just in case you’re counting, we both have raised about $2000 each of the total $3400 we need to raise for the ride. A little over half way there, not bad. It’s really like having a second job…
Training at least 10 hours a week and working on fundraising, too. Oh, it is like a 2nd job, a part time job but a really cool 2nd job!
Recently on Hellpellet
- We’re about half way back in the line for #Cantillon. #CLEBeerWeek https://t.co/kosmuRB4UF 1 month ago
- Waiting for some of that Cantillon. #CLEBeerWeek @Lady_Tremaine41 @Lady_Tremaine41 @unclecrappy @Mrscrappy #beers #whut #fancybeer 1 month ago
- @Lady_Tremaine41 we’re here 🍻🍺girlfriend @unclecrappy @Mrscrappy @drunkdude69 1 month ago
- @drunkdude69 ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ 2 months ago
- @Laurlaur226 Yep. twitter.com/girlposts/stat… 2 months ago
- bike ride
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Team in Training
- to do list