So far, my blog has been prettty lame. I will do my best to hit it once a week. Especially considering I am absolutely obsessed with Uncle Crappy, I could post my own stuff, you’d think.
(back to previous post, I have never been good at keeping any kind of a journal)
TNT update…we’re taking at least a week off training. I got the Boop’s righteous cold and my head and right butt cheek are literally FULL of antibiotics. I reallly miss going on rides. I am pretty sure I’m addicted!
Just in case you’re counting, we both have raised about $2000 each of the total $3400 we need to raise for the ride. A little over half way there, not bad. It’s really like having a second job…
Training at least 10 hours a week and working on fundraising, too. Oh, it is like a 2nd job, a part time job but a really cool 2nd job!
Recently on Hellpellet
- @SURJColumbusOH @unclecrappy Ya see this? Go Bears. #DefundThePolice 1 month ago
- @BubOhioBeer Sweet. That’s his dress pair. The others are lime green. 3 months ago
- @unclecrappy IKEA DIY standing height desk. Too lazy to bring one from work. https://t.co/Zre5476vox 3 months ago
- So yeah, my 6 am wake up & hour commute might be dicey. My “fall asleep anytime” super power is failing me. 1 year ago
- @SchellRegan @unclecrappy @TrulyMcKee Wheeeeeeee!! 1 year ago
- bike ride
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Team in Training
- to do list