So far, my blog has been prettty lame. I will do my best to hit it once a week. Especially considering I am absolutely obsessed with Uncle Crappy, I could post my own stuff, you’d think.
(back to previous post, I have never been good at keeping any kind of a journal)
TNT update…we’re taking at least a week off training. I got the Boop’s righteous cold and my head and right butt cheek are literally FULL of antibiotics. I reallly miss going on rides. I am pretty sure I’m addicted!
Just in case you’re counting, we both have raised about $2000 each of the total $3400 we need to raise for the ride. A little over half way there, not bad. It’s really like having a second job…
Training at least 10 hours a week and working on fundraising, too. Oh, it is like a 2nd job, a part time job but a really cool 2nd job!
Recently on Hellpellet
- @AuntCunt Ummm? Isn’t it Suck it Sunday? 1 week ago
- @Laurlaur226 Wait? You’re posting this to our weirdos on twitter? Is that different? 1 week ago
- Turns out that flat champagne and coffee is not the best combo. #beverageswithhp 1 week ago
- Last full moon of 2020 was last night. She’s beautiful but didn’t let me sleep. 3 weeks ago
- And this never gets old. Might leave it up til March. https://t.co/ADRyzKzVrW 4 weeks ago
- bike ride
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Team in Training
- to do list