So far, my blog has been prettty lame. I will do my best to hit it once a week. Especially considering I am absolutely obsessed with Uncle Crappy, I could post my own stuff, you’d think.
(back to previous post, I have never been good at keeping any kind of a journal)
TNT update…we’re taking at least a week off training. I got the Boop’s righteous cold and my head and right butt cheek are literally FULL of antibiotics. I reallly miss going on rides. I am pretty sure I’m addicted!
Just in case you’re counting, we both have raised about $2000 each of the total $3400 we need to raise for the ride. A little over half way there, not bad. It’s really like having a second job…
Training at least 10 hours a week and working on fundraising, too. Oh, it is like a 2nd job, a part time job but a really cool 2nd job!
Recently on Hellpellet
- @RoyalFamily Sending my deepest sympathy to the Royal Family. 3 days ago
- @BubOhioBeer Can confirm that that’s all I do. 3 weeks ago
- As usual, the time change is making my sleep as damn mess. 3 weeks ago
- I can spend as much time procrastinating as actually sewing on my new project. 2 months ago
- @AuntCunt Ummm? Isn’t it Suck it Sunday? 2 months ago
- bike ride
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Team in Training
- to do list