- Bought Christmas Tree
- Cleaned garage (DD did this, not me)
- Extricated 15 boxes of Chrismas Decorations from garage attic. Brought them in the house.
- Installed lights and decorations on the front porch. Everyone on our block thinks we’ve converted to Jehovah’s Witnesses. I did this during the teeth of the Blizzard yesterday for added style points.
- Put up tree, installed lights and ornaments
- Listened to Nat King Cole and Wynton Marsalis Christmas music (prerequisite for trimming the tree)
- Purchased food gift baskets for my boss and co-workers in our Arizona office (late? maybe a bit)
Today the goal is to clean the dining room and decorate in there. I’m usually Johnny on the Spot at Christmas but everything is a bit delayed this year. Well, it will get done. It always does!!