I just installed the WordPress app on my iPhone and completed 2 posts on Sunday. One each for Day 1 and 2. We were in Canada through yesterday so I wanted to get a jump on posting for NaBloPoMo while the Wi-Fi was still free. Somehow I managed to delete the first one. And then I successfully posted the second one.
That’s how it goes sometimes with the iPhone. There’s a 50/50 chance on me misspelling something on twitterrific. There’s a 100 percent chance AutoCorrect iPhone will misspell something for me. And then a 50 percent chance I will catch the error before posting.
My favorite Apps so far:
- Twitterrific Multiple feeds and no logging in and out to access them
- Weather Channel Always at my fingertips for an instant fix
- Facebook Great for trolling through people’s photos during down time. I feel like a freak though, I check out photos and rarely interact with my “friends”
- Topple2 My new favorite game to play when I want to chill
- Email Multiple accounts so I can stay on top of things even though I am browsing for shoes at TJMaxx
- Pandora My music fix so I don’t have to deal with my iPod
Things I still need to complete:
- To Do List App Does anyone have any suggestions?
- Contacts Finish importing from my old cell
- Synch I need to get better about doing this
Unclecrappy and DrunkDude69 gave me a good start on Apps. What’s your favorite App? What’s the most useful or fun for you?