I should start my own business. One where I’m someone’s personal assistant and errand runner. I can do an amazing amount of work in very little time. My focus is amazing. My demeanor? Mmmmm, pretty intense. (Actually, I get pretty bitchy. Just stay out of my way…)
This is my Team in Training to do list for December:
- Update Team in Training email and snail mail address lists
- Organize & stuff 150 Team in Training donation request letters
- Revamp new Team in Training personal donation website (DD did the main site)
- Attend first Marathon Training practice (it was 27 degrees downtown that morning)
- Keep working on Couch to 5K so I can run next May
- Organize and bake for Team in Training bake sale Dec. 12th
- Work bake sale table all day on Dec. 12th
Here’s my to do list for Grandma this month:
- Suffice to say there were about 12 bullets here.
- I want to forget I did most of them
- I’ve forgotten I did most of them
- I planned and completed a move from Grandma’s nursing home to an assisted living home
- Somehow organized the paperwork, the bureaucratic bullshit, and finances
- And managed to also get her some toilet paper, snacks and diet coke for her new apartment
- Yay! I’m mostly done with the move. I’m definitely done talking about it.
Miscellania on to do list:
- Clean spare bedroom
- Break down bed (DD did this)
- Install new futon (we both did this)
- Move bikes and trainers inside
- Throw all misc. “messes’ in this room, everyone needs a junk room during Christmas
- Purge and organize home office
- Discard two bags of garbage & multiple boxes from office
Fun things I did this month:
- Plan and execute a kick ass, Spider Man themed 40th birthday party for my husband
- Shop for birthday and Christmas gifts
- Do initial research for Ground Hog 2010
- Send Christmas Cards
- Decorate for Christmas
- Prepare Christmas Dinner
- Hang out at Ante Up studio for latest DrunkDude69 session
- Attend The Independent Christmas Crash Soiree
Wow, I guess that’s a ridiculous list. No wonder I don’t know what day it is.
New Year’s Resolution?
Only do Christmas/Birthday and work related things next December.
I’m giving myself permission to feel exhausted and to chill out this week.
There are only about 3 “must do’s” on my list. Today’s list, that is.