I’ve been laughing about the pronunciation & spelling of decoupage for years now. And I’m actually doing it. I needed to give newly painted shelves have a little zip. I found some “by the pound” paper discounted at a stationery store & decided to make a collage type-thing with Mod Podge.
I sanded the drawer fronts and cut up the paper. I didn’t want to plan too much. I wanted it to be a free-form thing. I pasted the pieces of paper randomly and made sure to poke holes through for the hardware.
Here’s the paper I chose. Yes, they paper is a little sparkly.
Here’s the work in progress. The Mod Podge is still a bit wet. I promise to post pictures when I’m through.