- Even though tree pollen count is not high, my allergies are still here. Hello Visine.
- HP ink cartridges have an expiration date imbedded in them. After this date, they don’t work. Whut?
- Google Reader is going away in July. Two decent alternatives are feedly and newsblur. I use them both….
- I’m reading the third in the Maeve Chronicles series. Holy Schmokes, amazing. (Pun intended.)
- I’m “saving up” books to read on vacation. Any suggestions? (The Library will close at approx. 10 pm every night while on vacation)
- Enormous lofts in Downtown Cleveland give me pangs to live in a huge space with almost none of my “stuff” Like that’s going to happen. I have a lot of “stuff”
- The flat of flowers on the front porch did not plant themselves.
- Summer is here. Or at least June is here. Loving it!