- plant the flowers that are in flats on my front porch
- write a wrap up of our bike ride on June 9th
- do my laundry
- cut/color my hair
- clean my studio
- clean the dining room
- get a pedicure
- finish up my last sewing project
But, in the end, I will probably do one thing. That is finish my sewing. That’s P1.
Funny, it’s also what I like to do. So I’ll do it. That is, I’ll do it when I get home from my day at work. Like, get right on it.
Instead, I will:
- water the flowers in the flats again
- write my bike ride post later (if ever….)
- do emergency loads of laundry
- color my roots/cut my bangs
- paint over my current pedicure
- clean on thursday a bit
It’s called Triage folks and that’s what I’m going to do.