Just random thoughts:
- Today is New Moon in Virgo. I’m a Virgo. This new moon feels good. I’m in a good groove with it.
- My cat gets really crabby when all he has to eat is “crunchy food” He really needs to have the good canned stuff.
- Doing new things is fun. Immersing myself in new types of work? It can really be unsettling, sometimes nerve wracking. A dear friend said, “Take the plastic covers off the couch Virgo, and breathe” True that.
- I went to a psychic this Spring. Among other things, she mentioned that September would be busy, work-wise and also groundbreaking. I’m on pace for both those things!
- I’m working on a project to manifest abundance….not just monetarily, but in all things. I already have abundant “everything” but….I’m serious this time. I’m taking it to the next level. I’m getting really creative with what I’m manifesting. It’s a lifestyle that I’m manifesting, not just things.
- My creativity is amazing and nearly out of bounds these days. Guess what? It’s time to design and fabricate pretties for FaerieCon. Perfect timing, huh?
- bike ride, bike ride, bike ride, bike ride, bike ride, bike ride, bike ride, bike ride.
- I have been sleeping like a log this week. Possibly because I’m doing yoga again and cut down on my caffeine. What do you think?
- My hair is getting long. And I like it.
- I’m still tan from vacation. I also like this.