Recently on Hellpellet
- So yeah, my 6 am wake up & hour commute might be dicey. My “fall asleep anytime” super power is failing me. 1 year ago
- @SchellRegan @unclecrappy @TrulyMcKee Wheeeeeeee!! 1 year ago
- @SchellRegan @unclecrappy I’m terrible on Twitter these days. Do you IG? I’m @trulymckee over there. 1 year ago
- @SchellRegan @unclecrappy Well Hello! Pleased to meetcha! 1 year ago
- @gothlaw 🐧 Bae 1 year ago
- bike ride
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Team in Training
- to do list
Category Archives: Team in Training
Riding with not enough food in my body. It’s hot. It’s sunny. And I feel kinda sick. Riding past Egypt. Getting done fast. Off to a funeral with no air conditioning. More sweating. Off to the Lake to get sun, … Continue reading
I need a bike ride and how.
I’m still not quite back from our cycling adventure. I need to change gears a little bit and I haven’t been able to do that yet. We’ve focused and trained for about 3 months and now I need to get … Continue reading
Alp d’Huez 2001 Tour de France, Lance gives Jan a withering look after passing him Another Century in the books for Team in Training. It was an absolutely beautiful day. Details of the ride to follow.
So this image was taken yesterday. It kind of sums up the whole weekend. You can see by how my hair and jacket sparkle that I was standing in the sunshine. But what the hell? Look at the storm clouds … Continue reading