Recently on Hellpellet
- I can spend as much time procrastinating as actually sewing on my new project. 3 weeks ago
- @AuntCunt Ummm? Isn’t it Suck it Sunday? 1 month ago
- @Laurlaur226 Wait? You’re posting this to our weirdos on twitter? Is that different? 1 month ago
- Turns out that flat champagne and coffee is not the best combo. #beverageswithhp 1 month ago
- Last full moon of 2020 was last night. She’s beautiful but didn’t let me sleep. 1 month ago
- bike ride
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Team in Training
- to do list
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Photo by Steve Schultz Yep, I’m getting stoked for this, the Grand Mother (Daddy) of Faerie Fests. New York Faerie Fest is in a week plus a few days. I went last year and tell you all about it (here … Continue reading
photo by Steve Schultz Here come the frisky, frothy faeries. We’re staring down the most important holiday of the year. May First. May Day. Beltane. Yep! It’s when the Fae love to play the most. And it’s when the Faerie … Continue reading
water from heaven. the dampness of you. waves in your hands. Frida Kahlo
Missing my book club ladies but remembering years past, hanging at The Lake.
I have so much more pink to give. And an almost unlimited supply of blue.
My cat, Kokopelli, is very furry. He is amazingly furry. His butt is also very furry. Sometimes he’s not feeling well and he has some litter box problems. Problems like a terd getting stuck on the fur on his butt. … Continue reading
Place to Be Groceries Yoga Re-rack mead Finish bunting Play with top hat deco Finish cleaning desk (?) That should be enough, don’t ya think?