Recently on Hellpellet
- @BubOhioBeer Sweet. That’s his dress pair. The others are lime green. 2 weeks ago
- @unclecrappy IKEA DIY standing height desk. Too lazy to bring one from work. https://t.co/Zre5476vox 2 weeks ago
- So yeah, my 6 am wake up & hour commute might be dicey. My “fall asleep anytime” super power is failing me. 1 year ago
- @SchellRegan @unclecrappy @TrulyMcKee Wheeeeeeee!! 1 year ago
- @SchellRegan @unclecrappy I’m terrible on Twitter these days. Do you IG? I’m @trulymckee over there. 1 year ago
- bike ride
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Team in Training
- to do list
Tag Archives: bicycle
Riding with not enough food in my body. It’s hot. It’s sunny. And I feel kinda sick. Riding past Egypt. Getting done fast. Off to a funeral with no air conditioning. More sweating. Off to the Lake to get sun, … Continue reading
I need a bike ride and how.
Alp d’Huez 2001 Tour de France, Lance gives Jan a withering look after passing him Another Century in the books for Team in Training. It was an absolutely beautiful day. Details of the ride to follow.
Mark Demsteader I’m looking forward to the weekend in a weird way. We have to catch up on our cycling, there’s always that. And we have to go to a funeral. But I’m looking forward to some down time that … Continue reading
So this image was taken yesterday. It kind of sums up the whole weekend. You can see by how my hair and jacket sparkle that I was standing in the sunshine. But what the hell? Look at the storm clouds … Continue reading