Recently on Hellpellet
- @RoyalFamily Sending my deepest sympathy to the Royal Family. 4 weeks ago
- @BubOhioBeer Can confirm that that’s all I do. 1 month ago
- As usual, the time change is making my sleep as damn mess. 1 month ago
- I can spend as much time procrastinating as actually sewing on my new project. 3 months ago
- @AuntCunt Ummm? Isn’t it Suck it Sunday? 3 months ago
- bike ride
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Team in Training
- to do list
Tag Archives: festivals
Oh! I thought I was so ready for The Maryland Faerie Fest and then, all of a sudden, I’m not really ready. All the things that I’ve been saving til the last minute? Yep. It’s kind of the last minute. … Continue reading
above snaps from the Magic Barn (You can read FaerieFest, Part 1 here) Also, did I mention that the showers did not work? (they started working sometime on Saturday) So, we’re at a costuming type event, and we are getting … Continue reading
This is long, long overdue. I’m hesitating posting it because….well, there aren’t many good photos. Which I’ll explain. It rained like a banshee almost the entire weekend. The rain made the details of camping, toileting, eating, drinking, costuming, and frankly, … Continue reading
Plans for this little gem are available here.
I have a head full of ideas for Steampunk costumes & need a time to sit down, sketch and plan. Hrmmmmmmm. I love to sketch. I’ll let you know how it goes.