Recently on Hellpellet
- I should sleep out here. I shall not. I’m not 100 percent fae. Yet. 1 month ago
- @gothlaw Truth. 2 months ago
- @SURJColumbusOH @unclecrappy Ya see this? Go Bears. #DefundThePolice 3 months ago
- @BubOhioBeer Sweet. That’s his dress pair. The others are lime green. 6 months ago
- @unclecrappy IKEA DIY standing height desk. Too lazy to bring one from work. https://t.co/Zre5476vox 6 months ago
- bike ride
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Team in Training
- to do list
Tag Archives: outdoors
No, it doesn’t exist, not yet. It’s a solar powered tent. And I want it. Wheeeee! Happy Friday!
Sitting at my desk, filing things, doing research, answering phone calls, forever and forever asking google for answers. (no one talks to google better than me) Trying to keep cool under the florescent and spot lamps that give such great … Continue reading
I need a bike ride and how.
plant the flowers that are in flats on my front porch write a wrap up of our bike ride on June 9th do my laundry cut/color my hair clean my studio clean the dining room get a pedicure finish up … Continue reading
I did a pretty comprehensive deep clean about two weeks ago, including rooting through and cleaning my Studio and the Yoga Room/Guest Bedroom. (Yeah, seriously, who does that? Clean the yoga room? Oh yeah, my MIL was coming for an … Continue reading