Recently on Hellpellet
- @Laurlaur226 You will always be 19 to Barb. Always. #momlyfe 14 hours ago
- @Laurlaur226 My thoughts too. 1 day ago
- My fucking email accounts are much like Spaghetti Junction in Atlanta. This is day 3-ish of me simplifying my life.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- @ellesep Cans. It was only cans. 4 days ago
- @VICE Won drunk class with score of .13 6 days ago
- bike ride
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Team in Training
- to do list
Tag Archives: outdoors
No, it doesn’t exist, not yet. It’s a solar powered tent. And I want it. Wheeeee! Happy Friday!
Sitting at my desk, filing things, doing research, answering phone calls, forever and forever asking google for answers. (no one talks to google better than me) Trying to keep cool under the florescent and spot lamps that give such great … Continue reading
I need a bike ride and how.