Recently on Hellpellet
- I can spend as much time procrastinating as actually sewing on my new project. 1 month ago
- @AuntCunt Ummm? Isn’t it Suck it Sunday? 1 month ago
- @Laurlaur226 Wait? You’re posting this to our weirdos on twitter? Is that different? 1 month ago
- Turns out that flat champagne and coffee is not the best combo. #beverageswithhp 1 month ago
- Last full moon of 2020 was last night. She’s beautiful but didn’t let me sleep. 2 months ago
- bike ride
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Team in Training
- to do list
Tag Archives: outdoors
No, it doesn’t exist, not yet. It’s a solar powered tent. And I want it. Wheeeee! Happy Friday!
Sitting at my desk, filing things, doing research, answering phone calls, forever and forever asking google for answers. (no one talks to google better than me) Trying to keep cool under the florescent and spot lamps that give such great … Continue reading
I need a bike ride and how.
plant the flowers that are in flats on my front porch write a wrap up of our bike ride on June 9th do my laundry cut/color my hair clean my studio clean the dining room get a pedicure finish up … Continue reading
I did a pretty comprehensive deep clean about two weeks ago, including rooting through and cleaning my Studio and the Yoga Room/Guest Bedroom. (Yeah, seriously, who does that? Clean the yoga room? Oh yeah, my MIL was coming for an … Continue reading