Recently on Hellpellet
- @SURJColumbusOH @unclecrappy Ya see this? Go Bears. #DefundThePolice 1 month ago
- @BubOhioBeer Sweet. That’s his dress pair. The others are lime green. 3 months ago
- @unclecrappy IKEA DIY standing height desk. Too lazy to bring one from work. https://t.co/Zre5476vox 3 months ago
- So yeah, my 6 am wake up & hour commute might be dicey. My “fall asleep anytime” super power is failing me. 1 year ago
- @SchellRegan @unclecrappy @TrulyMcKee Wheeeeeeee!! 1 year ago
- bike ride
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Team in Training
- to do list
I can’t stop listening to this. Seriously.
An atmospheric groove & beautiful vocals from Morcheeba. It’s taking me back to the Beach, at least for now. ❤ ❤ ❤
so little to see…. Yep. Up against a few deadlines with some loose ends hanging around. Nothing like the loose ends to make me crazy. So it goes. Once I’m deep into my to do list, it won’t bother me … Continue reading
Alp d’Huez 2001 Tour de France, Lance gives Jan a withering look after passing him Another Century in the books for Team in Training. It was an absolutely beautiful day. Details of the ride to follow.
A fractal is a “repeating pattern in an infinite series” or another way to describe it? Fractals are typically self-similar patterns, where self-similar means they are “the same from near as from far” (from Gouyet, Jean-François (1996). Physics and fractal … Continue reading